I'm really trying to work out a way to be more consistent in what I draw. Things I'd like to accomplish on a regular basis:
- Everyday Matters prompts (a couple a week, at least)
- figure drawing practice (daily)
- Virtual Paintout (monthly - this month is Gdansk, Poland)
- States Project (weekly? I have 30 more states to go)
- Shorpy drawings (unknown - these take a while)
This is on top of my photography projects, which are a daily photo for the year, and a project involving photographing Denver.
It's not unmanageable, it just requires some scheduling and discipline, neither of which I'm particularly good at. Oh, and I'm also trying to read 75 books over the course of the year and finish up craft projects/down-size my crafting possessions. And blog on a relatively regular basis.That's still not unmanageable, right? Right?
Well, it certainly means I've got my work cut out for me. But meanwhile, here's an EDM that I drew a few days ago.
Drawing hands is one of those assignments they always give you in art class, and for good reason - it's hard to do. I'm not entirely happy with this, but the point of these prompts is just to do it, and perhaps revisit the subject later to see if it gets any easier.